Can’t wait to have this tasty dish this week!
Honey-Orange Bean & Vegetable Slaw
Author: Angela Litzinger at angelaskitchen.com
Recipe type: gluten free, dairy free, gfcf, sides, salads, veggies, coleslaw
- 1 lb. red kidney beans, or large lima beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 lb. canned navy beans, or garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 lb. canned pinto beans, or red beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup sliced dried apricots
- ⅓ cup walnut pieces
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 Tbs. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in a salad bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix the last 5 ingredients to create the Honey-Orange dressing. Drizzle Honey-Orange Dressing over and toss.